Thank you for your interest in writing for Family Money! Here at FamilyMoney.co.uk we are always open to the idea of new and talented authors writing helpful, compelling and interesting articles for our readers.
Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. We have a careful review process of all our content and if we feel your article will be a benefit to our readers, it may be published on our website. We do not accept content which is designed to promote products or external websites, nor do we accept PR articles for external companies or articles which may be search-engine orientated.
All content submitted to Family Money must be of high quality and completely original. We run a series of tests to ensure this is the case with all our published content.
Our authors are carefully selected based on their life experience as well as writing experience and each application is carefully screened. As a guideline, please note the points below before sending your application:
- Your first spoken language must be English
- You must be able to write in fluent UK English
- All authors are expected to have their own writing software
- You must not write for any other online publication similar to FamilyMoney.co.uk
- All articles should be between 800 and 1500 words
- Up to three contextual links are allowed per post / article
- Any work written for FamilyMoney.co.uk shall become copyright property of FamilyMoney.co.uk
- All articles must be unique to FamilyMoney.co.uk and not published elsewhere
- Please submit your post below
- Do not include images, colours or styling with your work – text only
Fill in the form below and we shall contact you with more information if your application is of interest to us.
- Content may be amended and altered by our editorial team
- Turnaround time is 2-6 weeks
Please send your written work to email@example.com